Wire rope capstan winch has easy operation, high safety, long service life and simple system. This kind of winch is a reliable choice for fixing boat. It has strong power and can help operator save much energy. The winch is designed as vertical capstan winch and horizontal capstan winch.
Do you need a reliable capstan winch? Never hesitate to purchase winch from our company! Our group has more than thirty years of designing and producing winches. With top quality, factory price, high safety, our winches have been exported to more than thirty counties. We always put customers on the first place and focus on the quality. Our professional sincere after-sales service, strong team and advanced technology have absorbed more repeat customers. If you are interested, just send inquiry to email@example.com
Capstan Winch For Sale
Loading capacity: 0.5 ton- 35ton
Wire rope capacity: customized
Rope dia: ø11mm – ø60mm
Working speed: ≥8m/min or customized
Customized service is available
Working principle of wire rope capstan winch
The internal working mechanism of the capstan is as follows: the electric power from the ship first drives the motor, and then the motor drives the drum, which in turn drives the driving shaft, which in turn drives the planetary gear, thus producing a strong torque. The torque is then transmitted back to the drum, which drives the capstan. There is a clutch between the motor and the reducer that can be switched on and off by a handle. The brake unit is inside the drum, and when the noose is tightened, the drum automatically locks.
Prices details of wire rope capstan winch
The winch price is influenced by many factors, such as the winch capacity, the manufacturer, the design, the quality, delivery and after-sales service. If customers want to buy a cos-effective winch, pay attention to the following factors:
The manufacturer. Reliable manufacturers is responsible for customers. They can provide suitable winch, design winch according to practical needs and produce winch based on national safety standards. This can ensure the winch first-class quality. Strong suppliers have their own factory and provide winches with factory price.
The quality. Qualified winch can save much extra cost and time, and increase working efficiency, improve working conditions. Top quality winch has stable performance and doesn’t need frequent repair or maintenance.
The after sales service. One-stop after-sale service can help customers solve kind of problems. For any question about the winch, such as installation, operation, repair, after-sales service team can deal with the problems timely.
Operation tips of vertical capstan winch
1. The waist of the reel should be in an arc, so that the loop of rope will be wound to the middle of the reel automatically due to the arc. The rope shall be wound under the waist of the reel and withdrawn from the top, so that it will not get stuck and cannot be withdrawn. Always keep 3 ~ 6 laps of rope on the reel. In case of rope jam, stop immediately and straighten out the rope ring with lashing buckle before continuing to push.
2. After the rope tip of the vertical capstan is drawn out, it shall be wound around the wooden pile once, and then pulled by human force, and the pulled rope shall be wound behind the right side.
3. The vertical capstan shall be set on a solid ground anchor, and shall not be inclined or suspended. The running head of the rope shall be introduced into the reel horizontally and guide blocks shall be added when necessary.
4. When operating vertical capstan, the mind should be highly concentrated, unified command, in step. When the work is stopped, the brake should be firmly fastened, the rope tip is wrapped on the wooden pile, and the push rod should not leave the hand, otherwise it is easy to cause accidents.
5. After the use of vertical capstan, should be clean, lubrication and maintenance.
Horizontal capstan winch VS vertical capstan winch
Horizontal windlass is commonly used in merchant ships. The vertical windlass is also called vertical capstan, and its power part is located below the deck to save the deck area. In recent large ships, due to the large size of the windlass, the bow deck is difficult to accommodate, and it is difficult to operate, so some vertical windlass is also used.
Vertical capstan saves space, but the design process is more cumbersome, horizontal windlass occupies space, but the effect is much better than vertical type!