Mobile overhead crane is a portable lifting device. It is flexible to use and simple to operate. It has two operation ways as ground remote control and cabin control. Both of two ways are convenient.
Mobile crane for sale has various types. For girder, it has single girder eot crane and double girder eot crane; for the girder place, it includes top running crane and underhung crane; for the capacity, it has small bridge crane and large bridge crane.
Our group, a professional crane supplier in China, provides qualified movable crane for sale, such as factory overhead crane, industrial overhead crane, garage overhead crane, overhead rolling crane, warehouse overhead crane. These cranes can make material lifting or transporting faster, easier and safer. Except for overhead cranes, we also have other devices, gantry crane, jib crane, construction winch, marine winch, electric hoist, boat travel lift, electric rail transfer cart. If you are interested, just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Load capacity: 5-450t
- Span: 10.5-31.5m
- Lifting height: 6-24m
- Lifting speed: 2.1-11.5m/min
- Trolley running speed: 27-40m/min
- Crane running speed: 42-75m/min
- Work duty: A3-A7
Details about mobile crane maintenance
Crane maintenance is very important. It is related to crane condition and safety. Daily check and regular inspection can help find the problem earlier.
The following precautions shall be taken before performing any maintenance on a crane:
The crane shall be moved to a location where it will cause the least interference with other cranes and operations in the area.
If a load is attached to the crane, it shall be landed.
All controllers shall be placed in the off position.
A lockout/tagout procedure shall be performed.
Warning signs and barriers shall be utilized on the floor beneath the crane where overhead maintenance work creates a hazard.
If the runway remains energized, stops or a signal person, located full-time at a visual vantage point for observing the approach of an active crane, shall be provided to help the persons performing maintenance with the machine.
A guard or barrier shall be installed between adjacent runways for the length of any established work area.
- Load capacity: 5-320t
- Span: 10.5-31.5 m
- Lifting height: 6-24m
- Lifting speed: 6-13m/min
- Trolley running speed: 36-45.9m/min
- Crane running speed: 63-118.6m/min
- Work duty: A6-A8
How to ensure mobile crane safety?
To ensure mobile crane safety, just pay attention to the following factors:
To buy a reliable overhead crane. Top quality crane has stable performance. It can increase working efficiency and improve working condition.
To take daily check work for the crane. Careful check work can ensure normal condition, and help find the problems earlier. This can avoid accident, reduce damage and protect the crane.
To operate the crane correctly. This is basic requirement for the operator. Proper operation can protect the crane and operator from accident or damage.
Basic crane safety rules
1. No one but a regularly authorized operator is allowed to use any crane.
2. Do not carry a load over people on the floor. Sound warning devices to alert persons nearby.
3. Do not allow anyone to ride on a load carried by the crane or on the crane hook.
4. Never try to stop the load with your hands or body.
5. Inspect equipment daily before use. Always keep an eye out for changes in the equipment and safety area.
6. Never pull a hoist by the pendant cable.
7. Never leave the controls unattended while a load is suspended. Lower the load to the floor if it is necessary to leave the controls.
8. Before moving the trolley or bridge, be sure that the hook is high enough to clear all obstacles.
9. Do not drag slings, chains, or lifting devices out from under loads that have been landed.
10. If you are asked to do something that you do not feel comfortable or safe about, contact a foreman or supervisor for advice.
Requirements of mobile crane operator
Complete a Crane Institute of Overhead Crane Inspector & Operator training program.
Pass a written examination.
Have a minimum of 1 year operating experience as the designated operator of overhead and/or gantry cranes. (A trainee certification is available for personnel who do not meet experience requirements.)
Possess the physical ability to safely operate overhead cranes.