Low speed winch is usually designed for heavy duty or long distance dragging work. It has stable performance, high safety, compact structure. The winch is mainly used for workshop, industrial site, port. The winch can save much labor resource, increase working efficiency and improve working condition.
As a reliable winch supplier, our company provides types of winches for sale, such as light duty winch, heavy duty winch, mining winch, industrial winch, friction winch, fast speed free fall piling winch. If you are interested, just send inquiry to email@example.com
Working requirements of low speed winch
1. The winch machine should be tested before work. Check whether it is fixed firmly, whether protective facilities, electrical insulation, clutch, braking device, safety ratchet, guiding pulley, rigging and other system are fully qualified.
2. No one shall cross the walking wire rope.
3. No person shall linger or pass on the inside of each guide pulley.
4. When the heavy weight is suspended for a long time, it should be supported by pawl.
5. The feeding port platform shall have safety protection doors.
6. It is forbidden to wrap the wire rope onto the pulley.
7. It is strictly forbidden to handling walking the wire rope with your hands near the pulley or reel.
Storage environment of low speed winch
First, the storage environment cannot be exposed to high temperature, high temperature exposure to the equipment, the equipment appearance paint easy to drop, paint off backward parts are easy to rust, seriously reduce the use rate of parts, affect the service life of equipment;
Second, the storage environment can not be moist. Under the humid environment, many parts such as the shell and wire rope of the winch will rust and affect the utilization rate of the parts.
Quality judgement tips of winch
1. Check whether the wire rope of the winch is complete. After receiving winch, for any abnormal conditions of wire rope, such as abrash, contortion, out of shape, contact with manufacturer in time return change goods. The steel wire rope is the load – bearing part of the winch.
2. Check whether the surface of the winch is smooth and even. Inferior winch can use the paint with inferior quality to save cost, although it cannot be detected, compared with the winch of regular manufacturer, people can discover that the colour and luster of inferior winch is darker, and feel relatively coarse.
Selection and management of winch oil
1. The viscosity of hydraulic fluid is relatively small to reduce fluid flow resistance. The role of lubricating oil is to reduce the friction on the surface of the object, thereby reducing the wear on the moving surface and preventing noise. When storing grease, keep it clean. Do not use any other impurities, such as dust or sand.
2. Lithium base grease g2-l1 is recommended for wear resistance and heavy load. When filling, try to squeeze out the old oil and wipe clean, to prevent sand adhesion.
3. As the working environment of the excavator changes, the selected fuel oil should also be changed. Different types of qualified fuel oil should be selected according to different environmental temperatures to avoid the high content of paraffin and sulfur of inferior fuel oil and unnecessary damage to the engine;
4. Choose different grades of oil according to the ambient temperature and use, when the ambient temperature is higher, you should choose oil with high viscosity, when the ambient temperature is lower, you should choose oil with relatively low viscosity. Gear oil viscosity is relatively large, to adapt to a larger transmission load;
5. Open the drain valve at the bottom of the fuel tank to drain water before daily operation, and fill the fuel tank after operation to prevent water droplets from the inner wall of the tank.
6. Other oils include engine oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil, etc. The selection and storage of these oils are also the same as fuel oils. Different grades and grades of oils should not be used together.
7. Oil should be kept clean and pollution-free, not mixed with impurities, if more impurities will cause premature wear of the fuel pump.
Safe operation of construction winch
1. The hoist shall be installed in a flat and solid place with a good view, and the fuselage and ground anchor shall be firm. The center line of winch and guide pulley should be vertically aligned, and the distance between winch and pulley should not be less than 15 meters.
2. Before the operation, check the wire rope, clutch, brake, safety ratchet wheel, transmission pulley, etc., to ensure the safety and reliability, before the operation.
3. The wire rope must be arranged neatly on the reel, and at least three turns should be retained in the operation.
4. No one is allowed to cross the wire rope during operation.
5. When lifting heavy objects to stay in the air, in addition to the use of brakes, and apply ratchet wheel safety card (or a reliable safety device).
6. Listen to the signal of the commanding personnel during the work. If the signal is unclear or an accident may be caused, the operation should be suspended until the situation is clear.
7. In case of sudden power failure during operation, the knife should be pulled open immediately and the goods transported should be put down.
8. The hoist operating shed shall be firmly built, and the top cover shall be covered by original board or steel plate to prevent falling of sand, stone and broken wood.
9. Comply with the relevant provisions of “motor safety operation rules”.