Lubrication of Crane
For crane maintenance, first of all, we should understand that crane maintenance can be generally divided into: function test, lubrication, safety inspection and adjustment, safety inspection and adjustment include mechanical and electrical parts; from time, it can be divided into daily inspection and regular inspection, maintenance and repair, etc.
For the lubrication of the crane, first of all, let’s understand the problem of replacing the lubricating oil of the gearbox. For the crane installed first, the lubricating oil in the gearbox shall be replaced for the first time after 200 hours or 2 months of use. When changing the lubricating oil for the first time, the gearbox shall be flushed with lubricating oil, and the magnetic bolts shall be cleaned at the same time. After the first change of lubricating oil, under normal circumstances, the lubricating oil shall be changed once a year. For larger reducer, the replacement cycle of lubricating oil can be appropriately extended according to the oil quality. When refueling, attention should be paid to prevent dust from entering and ensure oil quality. The amount of gas is not as good as the more, it should be moderate.
For the bearing lubrication, the bearing lubrication of crane is mostly centralized, the bearing oil nozzle of hoist and trolley is concentrated on the end beam of trolley; the oil nozzle of wheel bearing of crane is concentrated on the end beam of trolley. But there are also individual nozzles, which should not be missed. The lubrication period of the bearing is the same as the regular maintenance period. After adding oil, be sure to cover the sealing cover of the oil nozzle to prevent the oil nozzle from rusting.
Inspection of Whole Vehicle and Peripheral Parts
For the inspection of this part, the first is the inspection of the crane track: spot check whether the track bolts are tight, visually check the straightness of the track, and also look at the wear of the track to determine whether the crane wheel has the phenomenon of rail gnawing. Next, check the slide wire: check the straightness of the slide wire, the fastening of the fixing bracket and the bolt, as well as the safety of the slide wire interface, and check whether the power indicator lamp works normally. Then check the main power cable: check whether the fixing of the cable is reliable and whether there is damage. Then check the connection between the crane and the end beam: check whether the bolts are loose or broken. Next is the inspection of the trolley track, which is the same as the inspection of the crane track. There is also the check of limit to see whether the limit is easy to use.
Inspection of Crane Operation Mechanism
General steps for inspection of crane operation mechanism:
(1) Fixing inspection of crane running mechanism: check whether the fixing of running mechanism is safe and reliable, whether the bolts are fastened and whether the bolts are damaged.
(2) Inspection of gearbox: check whether there is oil leakage in the gearbox and whether refueling is needed, and check whether the sound of the gearbox is normal during operation.
(3) Inspection of motor: check whether the wiring is loose and whether the junction box is loose. 4、 Brake inspection: check whether the brake can be opened normally, measure whether the brake clearance is within the allowable range, check the wear and thickness of the friction plate, replace it immediately if necessary, and check whether the fixing bolt and adjusting nut of the brake are loose.
Inspection of Control Electric Box
For the inspection of the control electric box, the first is the inspection of the cable at the entrance of the control box: check whether the seal is intact, and whether the cable joint is tight. Next is whether the remote control receiver can work normally, whether the indicator lights are normal, and whether the signal output plug is tight and reliable. Then check whether the terminal strip is aging and whether the wiring on the terminal strip is loose, check whether various switches are in good condition and whether the wiring of various contactors and relays is loose.
Inspection of Trolley
For the inspection of the trolley, first of all, it is the inspection of its mechanism, i.e. whether the connection of its parts is loose and whether the weld is cracked. Secondly, check whether the buffer is fixed well and firmly and whether it is aging. Next, check whether the fixing of the trolley running mechanism is firm and reliable, and whether the fixing bolts or nuts are tight. Finally, the inspection of gearbox and brake is almost the same as that of cart.
Inspection of Lifting Part
The lifting part of crane is the most important part of crane maintenance, because it directly affects the frequency of a crane accident.
General steps of lifting part inspection:
(1) Check the drum surface for wear, surface lubrication, wire rope jumping, drum rust, etc.
(2) Check whether the steel wire rope has defects, damages, broken strands, broken wires, loose strands and other phenomena, and check whether the pressure block of the steel wire rope is loose.
(3) Whether there is any damage on the outside of the hook, whether the bolts are loose, whether the safety buckle is in good condition, and whether the hook head rotates freely.
(4) Check whether the lifting limit switch is fixed, whether the lock nut is tight, and whether the functions and wiring of the limit switch are loose.
(5) Check whether the fixing of the lifting motor is reliable, whether the wiring inside the junction box is firm and whether there is noise when the motor is running.
Contact us for AICRANE lifting devices!