Electric anchor winch is a necessary device for boats. With light weight, it is flexible to transport; with compact structure, it is easy and fast to install and disassemble; with strict producing standards, it has long service term.
Our company, a professional winch manufacturer in China, provides types of marine winches and construction winches for sale, such as towing winch, mooring winch, mining winch, slow speed constant tension winch, fast speed free-fall piling winch. If you want to buy a reliable winch, just send inquiry to email@example.com , we will reply to you asap.
Dia of anchor chain: ø12mm – ø128mm
Speed: 9-11 m/min
No. of drum: single or double
Certificate: BV, ABS, DNV, RMRS, etc
Types of marine winches for sale
Winch is a kind of light and small hoisting equipment which uses winding steel wire rope or chain to lift or pull heavy objects. The winch can lift, lift, or tilt heavy objects. In recent years, the winch is used more and more widely.
1. The winch can be divided into single drum winch, double drum winch and multi-drum winch according to the number of winch drum; the single drum winch is most common in engineering application, it only has one drum to store the cable or the steel wire rope, it is generally used for the occasion that the capacity of the drum is not high.
2.The winch is divided into winding winch and friction winch according to the winding mode of wire rope;
3.The winch is divided into explosion-proof winch and non-explosion-proof winch according to the explosion-proof performance;
4.The winch is divided into mechanical drive, electric drive, pneumatic drive, hydraulic drive, etc.
· Mechanically driven winch is driven by diesel engine, chain drive, belt drive, gear drive, etc. Complex installation and arrangement, large volume of transmission system, heavy total weight! It is difficult to achieve a wide range of stepless speed regulation.
· Electrically driven winch takes the motor as the power source and drives the rotary winch through various transmission mechanisms. Small winch is often driven by motor, which can realize single speed (or double speed) and two-way rotation, but can not realize low speed start and smooth speed change.
· Pneumatic winch: the winch is driven by compressed air provided by air compressor and driven by pneumatic motor. It needs to be equipped with compressed air station, sensitive to the external environment.
· Hydraulic driven winch uses oil pump as the driving force and transfers power through hydraulic motor or hydraulic cylinder. Simple operation and control, high degree of automation.
Rope arrange of electric anchor winch
Main reasons for poor rope arrangement effect of winch:
1.The wire rope entry angle is too large to meet the needs of normal rope arrangement;
2.There is no tension when the drum wraps the rope, resulting in loose rope arrangement and random rope;
3.The steel wire rope has been used for a long time, which causes bending, flattening and twisting of the steel wire rope, resulting in poor rope arrangement without tension.
In view of the above situation, the design scheme of automatic rope arranger is proposed as follows:
(1)With testing wheel, equipped with automatic damping technology, timely detection of wire rope into the angle, and automatically adjust the Angle of wire rope and drum, so as to achieve the requirements of the rope, to solve the problem of wire rope deviation caused by the wrong direction of the winch installation.
(2)The drum pressure rope adjustment in the winch drum level above the set of pressure rope wheel, automatic adjustment of the wire rope and the drum lay rope gap, forced wire rope around the drum winding along the rope groove, to prevent the wire rope jumping layer lead to bad row rope, solve the wire rope climbing problem.
(3)Resistance adjustment uses additional resistance technology, so that the wire rope is always in a straight state, to solve the problem of loose rope bending caused by bad line.
Automatic rope-laying device is an effective, automatic, relatively independent and convenient auxiliary rope-laying device for installation and maintenance, which solves the hidden trouble of manual rope-laying and ensures the safety of equipment operation. The main design principles of automatic rope arrangement device include: automatic rope arrangement; Can be applied to the straight, side, back and other different installation conditions of the site;
Independent, independent installation, without additional winch transformation; Can adapt to different types of winch, with different diameter of the wire rope; Simple structure, small size; Reliable, efficient and orderly rope arrangement; It is easy to install, maintain and replace the rope-laying device.