50 ton overhead crane is a double girder eot crane. It is designed as warehouse overhead crane, workstation bridge crane, industrial overhead crane, indoor mobile crane. These cranes are equipped with protection devices, such as overload protection, over-speed protection, emergency alarm, light, to protect the operator safety and reduce accident rate.
Heavy duty overhead crane has wide application in many fields, such as factory, warehouse, material handling yard, railway construction, industrial site. Large crane has powerful capacity, strong adaptation, high efficiency and reliable performance.
As a professional crane supplier in China, our company provides types of cranes with reasonable design, affordable price and top quality. Our cranes have been exported to more than thirty countries and won high praise. Want to get a cost-effective bridge crane? Just send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Top quality overhead crane types in Pakistan
To expand overseas market, our company set agency in Pakistan. This makes purchase more effective and convenient. Our company provides small bridge crane, such as 2 ton bridge crane, 3 ton overhead crane, 5 tonne crane; large crane, such as 15 ton bridge crane, 30 tonne crane, 40 ton overhead crane, 50 ton crane. The bridge crane prices are affordable.
Our company has experienced engineers. They design suitable cranes according to customers’ needs and practical conditions. What’s more, all of our products are produced based on national safety standards and related requirements. The cranes have long service life, easy operation and first-class quality.
Where to purchase reliable 50 ton overhead crane?
Take advantage of the internet. Customers can surf the internet for more details. This is beneficial to learn more about the company strength.
Visit the factory. This is a direct way to know the scale and strength of the supplier. If the factory is clean and tidy, the products are produced according to standards, the protective devices are complete, the manufacturer is professional and reliable.
Ask advice from friends. This is also practical way to get a qualified crane. Repeat customers can show the advantage of the products.
Our company provides types of cranes, such as single girder eot crane, portable overhead crane, underhung bridge crane, overhead traveling crane. With great quality, factory price, our cranes absorb many repeat customers. They also introduce our cranes to their friends.
How to ensure heavy duty overhead crane safety?
- Cranes must only be used by trained operators.
- Do not allow yourself to be distracted. Pay attention to what you are doing.
- Test operation of moving crane parts and controls at the beginning of each shift.
- Do not overload crane or hoist. Make sure the combined weight of the crane and the load does not exceed the rated load capacity of the crane or hoist.
- Refuse to make lift if you are unsure of any issues. Do not proceed until all issues are resolved.
- To ensure load is balanced and stable, make a preliminary lift of a few inches.
- Do not overload lifter. Do not try to lift a load that is too big for the crane.
- Do not pick up hot loads unless the crane is specially designed for high temperature service.
- Make sure hoist rope or chain is free from twists, knots and kinks. Multiple part lines should bot be twisted around each other.
Overhead crane inspection checklist
Day-to-Day inspections should include:
- Inspect the wire rope for abnormalities and/or damage.
- Inspect the drum for proper rope alignment.
- Inspect the area around the machine for any indication of leaking or dripping fluids.
- Inspect the block and hook for any cracks or damage.
- Visually inspect any bumpers for damage or abnormalities.
- Visually inspect limit switches for abnormalities and test for proper functionality.
Frequent Inspections should include:
- Operating mechanisms for proper operation, proper adjustment, and unusual sounds.
- Upper-Limit devices in accordance with standards.
- Tanks, Valves, pumps, lines and other parts of air or hydraulic systems for leakage.
- Hooks and hook latches (if used) in accordance with standards.
- Hoist ropes and end connections in accordance with standards.
- Rope and proper spooling on the drums and sheaves.